Friday, September 5, 2008

Birdie Mobile


It is so great having time to simple be creative and do those projects that are just for you! Well just for my future baby. I really wanted a black and white mobile for the baby to look at when it is first born but couldn't find any I liked any where so I decided to make my own. I sketched some birdie shapes and ideas in my sketchbook and than made those shapes into 3D figures out of various fabrics and ribbons. We hung it using a wooden embroidery hoop!

Now all we need is the baby to arrive! Due in 2 weeks!

4 comments:

Orla Hegan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orla Hegan said...

Corrie that's brilliant! I really makes me wish I did more things like that.
Great to see how excited and happy you both are and really looking forward to seeing you when you come over.
O

Paula McGurdy said...

Hey Corrie I'm so impressed..looks like you've been busy! Love the wall hanging. Hope you're doing well xo

www.ruthiauda.com/blog said...

This mobile is great!

I love your blog, love your work, and love you!!

Hope to see you soon, girl