Monday, August 24, 2009

Etsy fabric jewelry finds

I'm beginning to do some research on inspiration for my fabric jewelry class I will be teaching in a few weeks. I came across some amazing designers on Etsy and really have to share them with you.
First up is this fun brooch from Sophie Isobel Design, I love the colours and use of text. Please check out her shop as it was so hard deciding which brooch to feature as I love so many of them.
I had to feature a baby clip as my daugher Sienna's hair is finally growing and hopefully get some clips into it soon. This beautiful Peacock clip is from Pammy Dawn and I just adore it and the stitch features.
I've been particularly interested in using stitch within jewelry designs and came across MaMagasin's cross stitch flying duck. I adore it!!!
Flora Bond has the most magical necklaces pieces and I'm in LOVE with her shop. Hope to buy one of these in the near future. Please check out her shop as there are many more beautiful pieces.

1 comment:

sz said...

Oo, i love that first brooch - great idea!! hope you class is a sell out. i think i'm gonna do another craft fair in september..haven't put my name down yet tho. will let you know how that goes.. x zoe